Carbonite Endpoint 360
All-around endpoint protection for a mobile workforce.
Yes, I want to help my organization prevent endpoint data loss.
Business data lives everywhere
Some of the data employees create stays on their devices at the primary business location.
Whether traveling for business or working at a remote office, business data is on the move.
Microsoft Office 365 applications
Organizations now store much of their data in Office 365.
Anywhere there’s data, there’s a risk of data loss
- Accidental deletions and overwrites
- Laptop loss and theft
- Ransomware or other malware infection
- Inadvertent recycle bin purges
- Regional Office 365 cloud outages
- Data loss due to departing employee
How to prevent endpoint data loss
Carbonite Endpoint Protection has saved the day from ransomware and employee mistakes several times.
Carbonite Endpoint 360
- Automated backup for Office 365 including Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive Learn more
- Schedule restore windows or perform site-level rollback to easily restore Office 365 data
- Policy controlled backups that don’t interfere with end user productivity
- Global location tracking
- Support for laptop, tablet and smartphone data protection
- Secure, remote data access from any device, anywhere, anytime
- Quick, silent and centralized deployment & management
- Remote wipe and poison pill
How it works
- Establish a centrally-managed vault in Carbonite’s Azure-hosted vault, your Azure Enterprise account or your own data center.
- Silently deploy Carbonite software on computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones using management tools like SCCM, Intune, LANDesk and others.
- Back up distributed devices using the local cache, or directly to the vault.
- Recover data, or remotely wipe data if a device is lost or stolen.
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Mac OS X 10.10 and later
- iOS 8 and later
- Android 4.1 and later
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2
- SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012
Office 365 applications
- Skype for Business
Carbonite Endpoint is a hybrid cloud solution for endpoint backup and archiving that allows IT to mitigate data loss and data breach at the frontiers while maximizing network and end user performance.Read more
Endpoint protection buyers guide
This guide focuses on how to identify, evaluate and implement endpoint backup that delivers on two top priorities for today’s IT professionals: backup and security needs.Read more
Carbonite Endpoint global deduplication
Data deduplication is a specialized data compression technique that reduces storage needs by eliminating redundant data and storing only one unique instance of the data.Read more